Monday, August 4, 2008

You aRe mY StRengTh

2day..many things went thru that mind of mine.. so many thoughts, so many ideas. mite write them in future posts but 4 now i wud juz lik to write sumtin which reli hit me 2day!

ok so today there was the passion conference.. believe me it was great! the message was realy challenging and wow! i juz got challenged.! haha..challenged to conform my life to have the purpose of living for His cause. That my life would always make His name renowned and famous as in Isaiah 26:8 which says -Yes Lord, walking in the way of Your laws, we wait for You; Your name and renown are the desire of hearts.- yeah, so i set my heart to juz go all out to shout His fame..I juz began to throw myself in worship n give Him all i had..

As i got home, as i was talking to my parents, there was sum stuf which my mum tried to tell me and it was kinda debatable things bout wat i did.. for example me showing sum "paranormal" pics taken at an accident. She said i was givin all the attention to satan when i was actualy juz showing it to sum church members..ok maybe it was wrong in terms of my heart and motives BUT the point here is the way i answered her.. i tink i was kinda rude. =S


SORY MUM!! T.T

yeah..so think bout dis.. i was juz worshiping God, planning to shout His fame to my generation and here i am disobeyin God's command to honour my father and mother. ouch! apa ni!? yeah well.. then this revelation hit me! When we juz plan to do so many things 4 God;



It is jus IMPOSSIBLE to do it witout His strength!

I guess my heart was confident that i would be able to serve Him witout dependin on Him at all dats God allowed me to go thru this to wake me up. in oder ways say "hei! I noe your heart and how much u wana serve Me BUT u gota do it in my strength!'..haha..yea.. u c..weneva we begin to do things in our strength, the glory wud go 2 ourselves and of cz thats WRONG! all glory BELONGS , not we should give but BELONGS in other words its HIS! so by geting glory 4 ourselves, we indirectly rob God of wat belongs to Him. =S

Besides that we have to acknowlegde that we are weak before God can begin to show His strength in us. 2 Cor 12:9-My grace is sufficient for You, for My power is made perfect in weakness-.

so yea. conclusion is you gota acknowledge that witout Him it is IMPOSSIBLE to anythin to please Him and that You mus ALWAYS rely on His strength. =)

Depending on Him,
David

No comments: